As a Business Development Manager, your role will encompass a full 360 sales approach. Your key tasks will include:
- Developing new business opportunities through call targets and social media networking.
- Tracking your leads through CRM and MS Excel
- Pursuing leads to generate 5 sales meetings per week
- Closing business and managing after-sales process – billing pro-rata and obtaining client brief
- Working closely with technical team to set up the campaign
- Managing client expectations and providing monthly analytical reporting
- Managing client billing and keeping on top of payments
- On-going client management to win upsell business / cross-channel business and new business referrals
- Reaching your monthly sales targets (discussed at interview stage)
- Maintaining Climb Online’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long-lasting client relationships
- Keeping abreast of the latest online trends and strategies and communicating these to potential clients with a view to converting them into paid clients
Your progression at Climb Online is in your hands and you will progress if you are willing to. As a start-up, there are endless progressive roles within the business but you must be willing to work for them.