About the role
Do you have what it takes to be a part of one of the UK’s fastest growing agency in 2015? Due to phenomenal growth, we are looking for an experienced PPC Account Executive to come in and join our technical team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing PPC campaigns, overseeing the planning and creation of first-rate PPC strategies and Assist in new business opportunities when required.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Initiate and develop large scale projects that can generate huge impact on growth
– Responsible for managing KPI’s associated with our clients Paid Search campaigns and identifying any PPC optimisation needed to achieve these.
– Keyword research, bid optimisation, budget checks, analytics and reporting and troubleshooting.
– Client liaison for daily enquiries.
– Report to client base on campaign performance and upsell opportunities.
Knowledge and Experience
– 1+ years of Paid Search management.
– Excellent communications skills.
– Acute attention to detail.
– Excellent web analytics experience.
– Strong time management abilities.
– Ability to multi-task.
– Strong passion for keeping abreast of search platform changes and new opportunities.
– Excellent analytical skills and ability to explain the relationship between effort and results to clients.
– Experience of building and maintain client relationships.
– Understanding of interplay between SEO & Paid Seach.
– Soft skills and personality traits necessary to excel.
– AdWords certified, or working towards your certifications.
– Experience of bid management platforms is a plus e.g. DoubleClick for Search.
Benefits and Rewards
Climb Online thrive on making a working environment fair and enjoyable. We offer;
– 25 Days holiday.
– Office closure during Christmas period.
– Scope for progression and promotion.
– Great learning opportunities.
– An opportunity to directly shape our business.
– The opportunity to work for the Digital Marketing Agency everyone is talking about.
– A once in a lifetime opportunity.