We’re looking for a Senior SEO Account Manager to join our growing London team. Please see details below:
As a Senior SEO Account Manager your role will encompass a full approach to SEO strategies for your assigned clients. Your key tasks will include:
- Be the main client contact and channel and strategic lead for your assigned accounts – ensuring regular and clear communication is received by your clients
- Create clear SEO strategies based on full analysis of the competitive landscape, business and sector challenges and communicate them clearly to client contacts
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives and user journey to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Liaise with the Technical SEO team to unearth site issues and opportunities to improve campaign performance
- Work with our Outreach team to execute effective link building campaigns, aiding with client brand awareness and increasing Organic visibility
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Assist with New Business Development in the form of producing proposals and taking part in pitches for new business
Your progression at Climb Online is in your hands and you will progress if you are willing to. As a start-up, there are endless progressive roles within the business but you must be willing to work for them.
We are especially interested in candidates that want to become a Team Leader.
>> Download our takeaway version of this role <<