As a Senior Paid Media Account Manager your role will encompass a full approach to campaign strategies for your assigned clients. Your key tasks will include:
- Initiate and develop large scale projects that can generate huge impact on growth
- Responsible for managing KPI’s associated with our client’s campaigns and identifying any tasks needed to achieve these
- Keyword research, bid optimisation, budget checks, analytics and reporting and troubleshooting
- Client liaison for daily enquiries
- Report to client base on campaign performance and upsell opportunities
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Managing a small team of people within the larger team and overseeing key aspects of the department.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance across the major channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Regularly optimise the accounts to achieve the client’s goals
Your progression at Climb Online is in your hands and you will progress if you are willing to. As a start-up, there are endless progressive roles within the business but you must be willing to work for them.
We are especially interested in candidates that want to become a Team Leader.
> Download PDF version of job description <<