We’re looking for a Personal Assistant for the Managing Director to join our growing London team.
As a Personal Assistant, you will have an opportunity to play a lead role supporting many areas of the business by being the Managing Director’s, Mark Wright, ‘right hand’, as well as supporting the Operations Director.
Your key tasks will include:
- Full management of the Managing Director’s diary and travel arrangements. Day to day diary management; arranging his itineraries, liaising with internal and external meeting arrangements and making decisions on priority.
- Arrange corporate travel for all staff including flights, transportation, lodging.
- Ad hoc personal tasks for Managing Director.
- Coordinating and booking meetings for the leadership team, clients, suppliers and visitors, taking care of greeting the meeting guests, meeting room set up and refreshments. Taking minutes for Managing Director at meetings when required.
- Ensure the Managing Director and office management expenses are completed in accordance with our travel and expenses policy.
- Be the first voice and face of Climb Online to clients, suppliers and visitors. Answering main telephone line and directing calls appropriately, notification of arrival of guests and visitor’s arrival, refreshments for meetings/visitors.
- Supporting Operations Director on key internal projects.
- Support on organising company events (planning and preparation), such as conferences, staff parties, etc.
- Helping organise PR activities for Director. Working closely with our PR supplier to arrange diary, attend events and support on presentation preparation.
- Aspects of office management duties including but not limited to:
- Ensuring a smooth day to day running of the office
- Ensuring high levels of organisation, and the area is professionally presented and up to with health and safety
- Dealing with incoming emails and post, often corresponding on behalf of Director
- Management of office supplier payments
- Managing the office meeting rooms schedule and availability.