We are seeking a maternity cover for our Operations Director which is an exciting and hands-on role working at the heart of the company.
This is predominantly an Operations role, but you will also be responsible for the smooth running of all back office operations including Financial & HR, with support from other Directors within the business.
Your key tasks will include:
- Influence the broader organisation, using sound commercial judgement to challenge key business operations decisions.
- Overseeing daily activity of all teams. Regularly evaluates organizational efficiency and makes necessary changes to maximize staff productivity.
- Managing a breadth of stakeholders, delivering digital projects and ensuring seamless running and efficiency of day-to-day digital operations across the team.
- Overseeing client support services. Act as a point of reference for queries on major client situations and lead on issue resolution for all contract compliance related issues.
- Contributing to the development of the company’s corporate strategy and lead strategy development in all areas to ensure that company achieves its short and long-term objectives.
- Assisting management team in setting goals to staff that promote company growth and high-quality performance.
- Working closely with the Board and Financial Controller to oversee and manage the budget, and oversee bookkeeping, accounting, and legal activities.
- Overseeing People and Talent operations by determining current and future staffing needs.
- Identifying areas of improvement across the company to create and execute plans, systems and policies to boost company effectiveness.
- Act as the company’s adviser on all issues relating operational functions.
- Collaborating with Managing Director, Commercial Director and Financial Controller on major company initiatives.
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract Contract Duration: 6 months (+ option to extend)