We’re looking for a Mid-Weight Creative to join our growing London team. Please see details below:
As a Mid-Weight Creative, your role will encompass a full approach to bringing creative concepts to life and communicating them with clients. Your key tasks will include:
- Be the main client contact and strategic lead for your assigned accounts – ensuring regular and clear communication is received by your clients
- Initiate and develop creative concepts and ideas
- Assist the Social team with the creation of social media strategies and writing social media content.
- Use a variety of creative applications to deliver high quality deliverables for clients
- Use and analyse data to form design ideas / creative concepts
- Report directly to clients based on creative campaign performance
- Work with the company’s wider teams to monitor and evaluate results and performance across the major digital channels
- Ability to manage project development, timelines, and results
- Regularly optimise the accounts to achieve the client’s goals
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Client liaison for daily enquiries
- Responsible for overall delivery of work and quality of work from the Creative team driving forward best practice
- Responsible for team management, development and recruitment for the Creative team.
- Grow the Creative team revenue through existing services and/or identifying new market opportunities which can be grown in Creative revenue streams.
- Ensuring strategic integration with other channels on those accounts, particularly Social, SEO and PPC.
- Assist in new business – Creative specific pitches, Creative as part of wider pitches and also Creative projects for clients.