We’re looking for people with a passion for data and analytics with strong digital marketing experience to join our growing London team. Please see details below:
As a Data Analyst, your role is to be responsible for the provision of data and analysis to contribute to all clients marketing campaigns and drive business decision making.
This is a strategically important stand-alone role for an ambitious digital analyst expert, with the opportunity to lead and grow the Data & Analytics team at Climb Online.
Your key tasks will include:
- You will be exploring big data sets to drive initiatives that make us a faster, friendlier and more efficient company
- Working directly with clients to help solve their unique data challenges
- Specification, design, build and distribution of clear, accurate, pertinent, descriptive and diagnostic analysis, which can be easily interpreted by audiences across our business
- Help our marketers unlock the insights they need by shaping the questions they’re seeking answers to. Ultimately, the work you do will allow your team to make more informed, data-driven decisions
- Supporting the SEO, Paid Media and Social teams with analytics and insight driving strategy
- Tracking the performance of (but not limited to) Social Media, Google Analytics, Digital Paid Media, Competitor Benchmarking.
- Manage the tracking and trending of quality indicators and make improvements and adjustments as required
- Work closely with clients to plan, design, and build high-quality campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with customers to maintain positive experience with product and company
- Lead the data analysis for the whole B2B Marketing function
- Set up dashboards, run analytics reports and become the go-to person on how to improve digital marketing effectiveness
- Experience from other client-side or client-facing roles with digital marketing agencies to work alongside a team of digital marketing managers who will work with agility and a start-up mentality, to lay great digital marketing foundations.