We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing London team. Please see details below:
As a Customer Success Manager your role will encompass full client management with a diverse client base. You will be working with the Media teams in delivering projects and campaigns to clients:
Your key tasks will include:
- Managing the Digital Project Management team of 2 direct reports.
- Managing a number of digital marketing projects simultaneously – client budgets north of £20k per month
- Ensuring a smooth relationship and sharp delivery for our clients by:
- Working closely with the media team to ensure they are working on agreed tasks at the right time and for the time allocated – and that we are achieving client success.
- Encouraging strong delivery through teamwork
- Facilitating cross-channel management – ensuring all channels ‘work together’
- Writing and sending performance reports to each client and reporting back on KPI’s
- Arranging and attending client management meetings and calls
- Creating performance review presentations for client meetings
- Monitoring client payments and contracts
- Carrying out research projects requested by clients and consistently adding value
- Identifying opportunities for client campaign and business growth
- Supporting the New Business team in their role by:
- Attending sales meetings
- Creating detailed, bespoke proposals
- Sending out paperwork
- Ensure a smooth onboard of new clients.
- Analyse of the digital project management systems and processes in place, such as client onboarding, client deliverables, etc.