We’re looking for Business Development Managers to join our growing London team. Please see details below:
As a Business Development Manager, your role will encompass a full 360 sales approach. Your key tasks will include:
Your key tasks will include:
- Developing new business opportunities through emails, call strategies and social media networking.
- Tracking your leads and opportunities through CRM system.
- Pursuing leads to generate a minimum of 5 sales meetings per week.
- Creating proposals for prospects, closing opportunities, preparing and signing off client agreements.
- Working closely with technical and digital project management team to onboard the client.
- Managing client expectations and providing monthly analytical reporting (if you keep client).
- Managing client billing and keeping on top of payments (if you keep client).
- On-going client management to win upsell business / cross-channel business and new business referrals.
- Reaching your monthly sales targets (discussed at interview stage).
- Maintaining Climb Online’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long-lasting client relationships.
- Keeping abreast of the latest online trends and strategies and communicating these to potential clients with a view to converting them into paid clients.